Lenovo introduced a beautiful S-series mobile phone for female users, model S820. The Android Jelly Bean supported, dual-SIM smart phone is now only available for Chinese customers, there is nothing about the global release. Lenovo S820 is the successor of the existing model S720 which is introduced at CES 2013 in LAS VEGAS. Now the device is started pre-order booking via company’s official online store, and is likely to start shipping on June 2.
The Lenovo S820 has a 4.7-inch 720p HD IPS display, powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor (MT6589 SoC chipset), 4GB of ROM, and 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with 13MP rear camera, 2MP front shooter, microSD card slot, Dual-SIM dual standby, and 2,000mAh battery.
The Flamingo Red colour handset is priced at 1,999 Chinese Yuan (about $326), also offering free Bluetooth headset and 8GB microSD card for pre-order customers.
Lenovo S820 Key Features : Dual-SIM
- Android 4.2
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU (MT6589 SoC chipset)
- 4.7-inch 720p HD IPS screen
- 13MP rear auto focus camera, & 2MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM +4 GB ROM (microSD up to 32GB)
- 2000mAh battery
- Network – GSM 900 1800 1900 WCDMA 2100
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-SD, dual-SIM, 3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4, MP3, & FM
- Colours – Flamingo Red
- 139.5 × 69.5 × 8.9mm
- Price – 1,999Yuan (about $326)